To make sure your app is fully ready to deploy you can customize many details from your Deployment Profile settings. To get to this area, click on "Edit Deployment Profile" at the top right of the deployment screen.
You can also get to this screen from the Development Profiles screen, click "Edit" next to the profile you want to edit:
On the General settings screen you enter some basic information all your app profiles can use.
1. Enter your application name here.
2. Your app Identifier is an important component for building for the app stores, and it must be of the format com.myapp.myappid ie it must have three parts starting with com and separated by dots. If you are building for iOS then this app ID must match your iOS deployment profile ID. If you have a generic deployment profile iOS app ID of the format com.* then you can enter whatever you want for the second two parts, but if your profile ID is more specific then you need to match it here. Please see the lesson on iOS Identifiers for more details on setting this up. On Android, you just need a three part identifier that is unique for every app.
3. You can increment your build numbers here eg if you are testing an update to an existing app.
4. Enter your app version number here.
5. Enter your own copyright notice here.
6. Custom url schemes. You can enter a URL here for your app to use, if you have used custom urls in your FileMaker solution. Specifying a custom URL allows an application to be woken up when a specific URL is selected on a device. For example, the custom URL could be a home URL of the application web page.
7. Clear Application Data. You can choose to clear local data from your shipped app when you update it, increment the build number, whenever the app is launched (always), or never.
8. You can set or change the Server Address your app communicates with here.
9. You can choose whether or not to verify your SSL certificate here. See this lesson for more details.